Paul Hobcraft is recognized for his consistency to champion and informs on innovation, with a specific focus on building innovation capacity, competencies, and capabilities. He has lived and worked in Europe and Asia, firstly in different senior corporate management roles and then managing within his advisory practice.
Paul is a frequent writer, well-respected and recognized consistently as informative, creative and knowledgeable in piecing together the broader understanding of innovation. He writes in his blogs under the name paul4innovating gaining recognition as a leading site to refer too to exploring and leading innovation thinking.
Paul continually constructs a series of novel and relevant frameworks to help advance this innovation understanding where he regularly publishes his thinking and research based on his professional advisory, coaching and consulting work at www.agilityinnovation.com and www.hocaconsulting.com
Paul has continued to build out his innovation thinking into different dedicated innovation posting sites, shown here:
Personal Links and Reference Sites
- My Innovation views -this is my primary site, my DNA of Innovation build
- My Adjacency Work that aligns with innovation need, more the Work-to-be-Done
- Innovation Ecosystem and Platform Building Work
- Coaching & Mentoring Innovation as a guide for innovation
- Building innovation fitness in far more dynamic ways
- The new era of the connecting need of innovation